Nowadays using gas stoves for cooking or for making snacks or meals seems a bit old fashioned. People want to cook at a faster speed and in a more convenient way, and that is not possible in stoves or something like that. On the contrary, due to having so many amazing features in electricity-run tools, these have gained popularity these days. If you use any electricity run cooking tool, you’ll be able to set the temperature and other important things that are impossible in the other tools. You should choose the Cuisinart GR for you which will provide you the best output, in the shortest possible of time, in making snacks or meals every day.
What are we going to show you today for enjoying the best output in everyday cooking?
We’re going to show you a “GRIDDLER” brought to you by “CUISINART,” and it’s for making different types of delicious foods every day. This one is an electricity run tool and you just need to place the food items in it, and it will provide you with the cooked food after a while. This amazing cooking tool is for full grill or griddle, half grill or griddle, or for so many foods. In this one, you’ll be able to cook a huge amount of snacks or meals for a larger family as it has such capacity. It’s a silver color tool and you’ll have to understand the use of three knobs placed at the front side. You may keep it anywhere in your kitchen, as its dimension is only 13.5 x 11.5 x 7.12 inches, so it will not occupy a spacious space.
How will this “Cuisinart GR-4NP1 5-in-1 Griddler” function for cooking?
You know this Cuisinart GR is an electricity run GRIDDLER and you’ll have to plug the power cord of it before starting the cooking. On the underside of this tool, there is a cooking coil and it will be heated when you plug the cord. That means the cooking coil will be heated to a certain degree on impact of the electricity. Such heating of the coil will spread the heat in the Grill Side or Griddle Side where you’ll have to place the food items. If you increase or decrease the temperature, then the coil will be heated accordingly and thus it will create a different impact on the Griddle Side or Grill Side, so in that case the food will be cooked differently.
Compare “Cuisinart GR-4NP1 5-in-1 Griddler” with similar other kitchen tools!
Take a look at the chart below to understand the extraordinary features of this GRIDDLER in comparison with others.
How may you cook or make mouthwatering snacks or meals everyday using this GRIDDLER?
To Buy: $77.48 at amazon.com
This best kitchen tool is not like a fryer pan where you’ll only have to place the food items. Rather you should learn every part of it for better enjoyment of its features, so at first we’ll tell you about the parts of this GRIDDLER.
- At the top of this tool, you’ll see a handle and the manufacturer called it “Panini-Style Handle.” The job of this handle is the accommodation of the food thickness by adjusting the cover. Here the base part and the upper part which are not directly linked with the cooking procedure are called cover. At the middle of this tool that means when you open the upper cover you’ll see two Cooking Plates namely- Grill Side, and Griddle Side. On these plates you’ll have to place raw food items, and these plates will come in contact with direct heating and thus the cooking will be accomplished.
- Now come to the point- Which side is for placing which type of food items? The grill side is for grilling steak, vegetables, burgers, chicken, and the like. And the other one i.e. the Griddle Side is for searing scallops, preparing pancake, eggs, bacon, or something like that. Now come to the point of control options of this tool, the control options are placed at the front side of this tool. From the left to right direction, you’ll see three knobs Griddle, selector and Grill/Panini. These three knobs are for controlling cooking options and some features relating to cooking.
- The first knob is griddle and it is for selecting the temperature, here you’ll have the option to select the temperature from 200º Fahrenheit to 425º Fahrenheit. The second one is the selector, and it is for selecting the function, that means what function you want to perform- Grill/Panini or Griddle. The third one Grill/Panini is for adjusting the temperature and here you’ll get several options like warm, sear, low, high, etc. So, before starting the cooking functions, you’ll have to select the right function using these knobs. Below the cooking plate a Drip Tray has been placed and the job of this plate is the collection of grease.
- If you need to remove the existing plate of Cuisinart GR you just need to press on the “Plate Release Buttons” placed at the right side of the tool. So, first you have to turn on the tool by plugging the power cord with an electricity line. Then you should select the right options using the knobs placed at the front side, and place food items. After that, you’ll have to adjust the upper cover and usually the cooking will be completed in minutes. The parts of it which will directly come in contact with the food items, like Cooking Plate, Drip Tray, etc is dishwasher safe and you may clean these after every use.
Follow only a few guidelines and enjoy a good many convenient features
In using this best kitchen tool, if you follow a few guidelines you’ll be able to enjoy so many amazing features relating to cooking now we’re going to show you amazing features at first.
- Multi-functional GRIDDLER: This one is really a multifunctional tool using which you’ll be able to cook different meals and snacks every day. If you look at the Grill/Panini knob, you’ll see that there’s an arrangement of cooking functions like low, medium, high temperatures. Even by using a different cooking plate you’ll get a different look and taste of the cooked food.
- Easy to Use: For cooking different foods you’ll have to learn so many things here, rather you’ll have to use only three knobs. For the existence of necessary writings on knobs, it will be easy for you to select the right function. The cooking plate and the other parts which will come in contact with the food items are dishwasher safe and there’s almost no chance of serious harm in the case of any petty mistake.
- Adjustable Temperature: The selector knob of this best cooking tool will provide you to choose the options from grill and griddle. Both these two functions will apply “adjustable temperature” which is necessary for the perfect grade cooking. Due to having the system of “Red & green indicator” you’ll not have to be bothered about unnecessary heating. Here the temperature has been adjusted in this tool maintaining strict health conditions.
- Inside Arrangement: In the case of this Griddle, the parts which will come in contact with foods are BPA free, so the food nature will not be harmed in Cuisinart GR. Inside the tool i.e. below the cooking plate a “Drip Tray” has been kept and this is for collecting the grease. This tray is easily removable and for having this tray in this tool, it will be easy for cleaning unnecessary grease.
- Guidelines to be STRICTLY followed: Here all the parts of this tool are not dishwasher safe, so you should clean only the parts which come in contact with foods. Especially you should keep the power cord of this GRIDDLER away from the water in all cases. When the cooking procedure is ended, then you should turn the “SELECTOR” off at first, and after that you may remove the plug. In the time of bringing out the cooked food items you should use gloves or something like that as the cooking plate will be extremely hot then.
Ans. - You'll see the Hinge Release Lever beside the handle and it is for extending the upper cover back to flat position, when it becomes necessary.
Ans. - You may clean the cooking plates and drip tray, with water and soap, when you need to, as these parts are dishwasher safe.
Ans. - For splitting of foods or for other reasons the other parts may become dirty, and in that case you may use a clean and wet towel or tissue for cleaning.
Ans. - Just press gently on the "Plate Release Button," you'll get this button at the right side of the tool.
Ans. - This handle is not directly related with the cooking function, but the job of this handle is to adjust the upper cover.
Ans. - The difference is in the food cooking quality, the Grill Side is for chicken, steak, etc, and the other one- Griddle Side is for eggs, bacon, or for searing, and the like.
Ans. - You just need to turn the knob and keep the black color mark in the perfect position, suppose you want to set 350 degree temperature, turn the griddle knob and keep the mark on the 350.
Ans. - If this tray isn't in this tool, the grease will be stored inside the tool, and for removing such grease, this tray has been kept.
Ans. - For cleaning with water, you should detach the parts like cooking plates or drip tray, in any case you should not clean with water keeping the parts with the tool.
Ans. - This term means there you'll be able to get five cooking functions and these are- Contact Grill, Full Grill, Full Griddle, Half Grill & Griddle, and Panini Press.
Is the “Cuisinart GR-4NP1 5-in-1 Griddler” an alternative to gas stoves?
This best kitchen tool is for providing you superb quality output in a very short time which any gas stove, pressure cooker, air fryer, or something like that cannot. Here you’ll get all the customer friendly features although this tool will not consume larger space in your kitchen. If the features of it seem desirable to you, then you may order it if you want to enjoy a good many amazing features relating to cooking.