To some of us, coffee is just a hot drink which we need for refreshing ourselves. But to many of us, it is a tastier drink which we want to enjoy several cups a day. Even cold coffee is tastier to a good many people than the hot. People think that making cold coffee is not an easier job like hot coffee. But it may sound a bit unbelievable that making cold coffee is easier than the hot. You just need to use the right tool for accomplishing the brewing process. If you can do so, you’ll be able to make cold coffee like a pro being new in making. In this article, we’ll show you the details of a Cold Brew Coffee Maker and the use of it. Let’s see!
What’s the Cold Coffee Maker and why do we have to use it?
Our today’s kitchen tool is a cold coffee maker brought to you by Takeya. Like the ordinary coffee makers this one is not an electricity run tool. Rather you’ll have to use this tool manually like making sherbet. It is not for making hot coffee, but after brewing you may make the coffee hot. Though it is a coffee maker it contains two detachable plastic parts. One of which is a water pitcher and the other is an infuser (for placing coffee beans). For the brewing process you have to shake it manually for a while. Commonly a hot coffee maker makes the brewing process in minutes. But this is not possible in the case of making cold coffee. Even you’ll not get a cold coffee maker which can provide you with cold coffee in minutes.
This coffee maker contains all the necessary arrangements to brew precisely. Attaching the lid, you may place it in any cold place for proper brewing, that’s necessary too. This lightweight coffee maker looks like a water jug and that’s why you may carry it easily with you. As it is not a motor run tool, you may use it for life if you use it carefully.
How will this Best Kitchen Tool do the brewing process?
You know ordinarily we use a coffee maker for properly brewing and it is also for that. Coffee grinds are a type of thing which melts when you keep in contact with water. This coffee maker will do exactly the thing that means keeping coffee grinds with water. For placing coffee grinds you’ll get here a filter type tool called infuser. And for adding water you’ll get here a water pitcher. The brewing system occurs when you keep the infuser inside the pitcher and that’s the recommended way.
For making the brewing process super perfect, the manufacturer recommends to shake the tool. Here the whole process is manual and in this way you’ll have to do the brew. Now come to the point- how this liquid will be cold? For making it cold you’ll have to place the coffee maker in any refrigerator or any colder place. After keeping it in the refrigerator, the coffee will be cold and the brewing process will be precise. In this simple way, the tool will provide you tastier cold coffee whenever you need.
Compare “Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker” with other ones!
Now we’ll show you a comparison chart detailing the features of this one and others. So, take a look below-
Name of The Coffee Makers
1. Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker
2. Primula Burke Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
3. Primula Kedzie Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
4. Primula Pace Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
How to use “Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker” for making coffee?
To Buy: $27.99 (originally $34.99) $27.99 at amazon.com
The using procedure of this best coffee maker is simpler than other ones. The reason is that this one doesn’t contain any motor, now we’ll show you using procedure of it-
- When you first see this tool, it looks like an ordinary water jug with a handle. The water pitcher of this package is transparent color and the infuser is a removable one. That means the infuser is removable from the pitcher, now come to the point- which one is pitcher. There you’ll get mainly two tools and the size of these two is not the same. The smaller one is the infuser where you’ll have to place coffee grinds depending on the amount of water. That means depending on how many cups you want, you’ll have to place coffee grinds in the infuser.
- After placing coffee grinds in the infuser, pour fresh drinking water in the pitcher. In the time of pouring water, keep in mind you have to keep some empty space. If you fill the pitcher then it will not be possible to place the infuser without removing water. Now, after pouring water, place gently the infuser (containing coffee) in the pitcher. After that, close the lid tightly at the top by turning the lid with the pitcher. After turning the lid for two or three times you’ll experience the lid has been closed tightly. In the time of turning the lid you’ll see the brewing started as the water starts to become brown.
- When the lid is tightly closed then shake the Cold Brew Coffee Maker for 5 to 6 times for starting to brew. In the time of shaking you’ll see the color of water changes rapidly then stop shaking. Now you’ll see the coffee in the pitcher but it’s not brewed perfectly though its color is like real coffee. To make it perfectly brewed coffee, you have to place it in the refrigerator, or other cold places. Keeping the pitcher containing coffee in a refrigerator or other colder place is a bit time consuming. But for enjoying perfectly brewed cold coffee you’ll have to wait some hours.
- Every time you have to place the entire tool in any colder place for 12 to 36 hours continuously. After such time, bring it out from the cold place, and remove the infuser from the pitcher. The removing procedure is simple- opening the lid through turning it gently for 2 to 3 times. Now the coffee is ready to serve and you may serve coffee in half iced glass or otherwise. Though it is mainly a cold coffee maker, you may make hot coffee using it. To make hot coffee you have to add two parts boiled water with one part concentrated coffee. Depending on your penchant, you may add soy, sugar, milk or otherwise.
Some super attractive features of this best kitchen tool and issues you should be cautioned
In using this best coffee maker you’ll be able to enjoy so many attractive features that you’ll love. At the same time, you’ll have to be cautious about some issues relating to making perfectly brewed coffee.
- Manual Brewing: This one doesn’t contain any motor run procedure and the whole process is manual. When you enjoy the first cup of coffee using it, the entire making process will be understandable to you. In an electronic coffee maker all the process is automated and the user must have to be pro. Otherwise the brewing process will not be perfect, but that is not applicable in this case. If any child shakes and places the tool in the refrigerator, the brewing will be perfect.
- Serve Hot or Cold: At a time, you’ll be able to enjoy here hot and cold coffee that may sound unbelievable at first. Perfect grade cold brewing will occur when you place it in any colder place like a refrigerator. So, cold coffee is made accordingly and you just need to serve it at any time. For serving hot coffee you just need to add boiled water with the concentrated coffee. That’s a matter of seconds, and besides that you may serve “Iced Coffee” by pouring coffee in iced glass.
- No-Slip Grip: You know in using this manual coffee maker you’ll have to shake it for several times. For that, having a durable handle in the tool is necessary and it is also needed for moving it. The manufacturer kept a black color grip handle containing “No-Slip Grip.” This handle is durable enough and you may move the coffee maker easily holding it. You’ll never experience any sudden or accidental slipping of the handle from your hand.
- Leak Proof: You’ll have to shake the Cold Brew Coffee Maker several times and place it in a cold place for longer hours. That’s why having leak proof nature in such a tool is really necessary and it contains such features. When you close the lid and shake it, you’ll not experience the coming out of the water drop. Even after many years of using, the leak proof feature will remain the same.
- Issues for that you should be cautious: You know this one is for manually making coffee and the entire tool is dishwasher safe. After using it for every time, you have to clean this tool with water or with cleaning soluble. Just shaking will not provide you perfectly brewed coffee if you don’t place it in the fridge. Though placing in a colder place may consume your time, but that’s necessary, so don’t try to avoid this.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans. - It depends on the water you'll pour in the pitcher, but the infuser can contain 14-16 tablespoons coffee.
Ans. - You may fill three fourths of the pitcher with water, and you should not fill more than that.
Ans. - You'll have to place the tool (with closed lid) in any cold place for at least 12 hours.
Ans. – You should not do that, the maximum time for keeping the tool in the refrigerator is 36 hours.
Ans. – For perfectly brewing such placing is necessary, that you’ll not be able to detect form the color of water.
Ans. – It is dependent on concentrated coffee amount- you may add two part boiling water with one part concentrated coffee.
Ans. – No, you may add sugar, milk, ice or any creamy items if you like to add with the coffee.
Ans. – Here time of shaking is less important- only five or six shakes are enough.
Ans. – No, only shaking before placing it in the refrigerator is enough.
Ans. – No, but if you decrease the amount of water, you have to decrease the coffee accordingly.
Final saying on “Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker”
This best kitchen tool is for enjoying different types of coffee depending on your penchant. Though it is not a motor run tool, it will provide you conveniences more than those. If the main features of this coffee maker seem attractive to you, then you may choose this coffee maker. Certainly it will satisfy you to the nth degree with its tastier and healthier output.